Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 123: Sledding

We went to visit Jen and Maria again today and decided to try taking the girls sledding. Zaria's still not too crazy about being immobilized in her snowsuit, but she went down the hill with me a couple of times. She liked being pulled around with Maria a little better, I think. I imagine it would be a little scary to go careening down a hill when you're bundled up like a mummy and can't move. I had fun, and the girls were ready for a nap when we were done.

1 comment:

Five Little Monkeys said...

What a cute blog! Thanks so much for the Christmas card and pictures!
I'll try to email you for real and send a real card eventually, but wanted to let you know that the card came through (one of the elders at church checked the mail and brought it today).
Amy and the Redhages
www.redhagefamily.blogspot.com