Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 126: Wall of Christmas love

I'm fairly sure we've gotten all the Christmas cards we're going to get. I like to post them all on a "wall of love" each year. I'm actually really impressed with anyone that's been able to continue sending us cards each year. Since Jamin and I have been married, we've had a different address EVERY Christmas, so we've been rather difficult to keep track of. Let's see if I can remember all the nicknames of the places in the last 7 Christmases: the Highway House (an apt. in St. Louis Park), Downtown Ritz (in Portland), The Tree Fort, Isengaard, Casa de Cassie, Bag End, and now the Rocket Cave.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Ours was probably the last Christmas card you received for last year! Can I just say we're early for Christmas this year?

Thanks for the cute card of the three of you!

SaraCate and Jamin said...

I actually got one from Jamin's folks after yours. (= I didn't know they were famous for getting them out late. Jamin said he was surprised it came before February.