Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 4: Driving through Minneapolis

This is a random photo of a house in South Minneapolis. I actually grew up near here and went to the little church that was about 2 blocks away-- it used to be called Elim Covenant Church. I had fun celebrating a friend's 30th birthday nearby. When I got back out to the car, it was pouring down rain. When I was a kid, we had poor drainage in my neighborhood and I can remember more than once trying to swim in the flooded water in the street. Yeah, real clean water. They eventually fixed the drains so that stopped happening. It ruined a little fun, but not for our neighbors across the street that were level with the street.

The housing market's pretty full right now. Yet another house for sale happened to get into this photo. They just put up a sign next door to us.

No comments: