Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 10: Read to your kid

Today was the kick-off for the fall session of reading to 0-2 year-olds at the library. Zaria's ready to pounce on her books, and there's all sorts of cute toddlers running around the room. It's amazing to watch as these kids grow. From one week to the next, they might have started crawling or walking or having a toothy smile or saying new words. Zaria loves watching the other kids. Jamin was still home in the morning and my mom had planned to come and give us a ride (so I wouldn't have to walk with Z and I being somewhat sick), so all four of us went. It was really crowded! My mom has come a few times before during the summer session, but it was Jamin's first experience.

1 comment:

Christal and Craig said...

I loved taking Val to the "Tummy Time" they had a the library. It's for 0-5 though. We always had fun until after Nic started coming. Then, she'd just take off running around the room and I couldn't leave Nic so it was annoying. This year, we're just too busy. Poor Nic doesn't get to enjoy it!