Monday, September 3, 2007

DAY 1: My 29th Y'ear

Yes, we're starting out with a picture of my ear on my birthday. I'm rather fond of ears and hearing and may even pursue a career in the field of audiology one day. Probably not this year. This year my ear will be listening to goos, gurgles, coos, shreaks, screams and tantrums. I hope I don't lose too much of my hearing being a mom.

I worked at an audiology clinic for a little over a year. I love sounds and art, and still have a dream of doing some more broadcasting and/or sound production. I joke about having a cranial juke box in my head, because I nearly always have music going on in my head. I like having the radio on most of the time, but whenever it's off I still have music playing.

I bought a notebook companion and mentioned a couple of rules that will govern this year in pictures:
1. Each photo needs to be taken during the 24-hour period of the designated day. This means no cheating and putting in an extra photo that sort of works for a day I have no photos for. It's OK to have an extra photo, but I'll try to keep most days down to one per day.
2. No cropping. Some of these will look like they need cropping, but I won't do it. See them for all their glory.

Welcome to my 29th year. Yes, my birthday is on September 3rd. I like the fact that I have a square root in my birthday-- almost a shame I wasn't born in '81 so I could have two square roots.

No comments: