Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 37: Checking out photography

An old friend of mine from high school had a showing at the MCP (I think that stands for Minnesota Center for Photography), so I went to check it out. The main gallery was closed because they were changing over the installation, but her stuff was in the gift shop, so I was able to admire her lateral portraits. I haven't seen Callie since high school, and I've only heard from her on a few brief occasions since then, so I thought I should check out her showing since I had the car for mother's fellowship anyway. And since one of my goals is to become a better photographer, it was fun to peruse through some photography books. There was a gorgeous one of the Minnesota north shore area. Wish I had $60 to spend on a book right now. (=

No comments: