Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 30: Sound Gal

I helped set up and run sound again today at Mother's Fellowship. There's a LOT to do for this particular venue and I'm feeling less anxious to want to take it over now. After today(which was only a training day), I think I'll only want to do it as a backup. It was tough for me to get there by 8:30, and it looks like I'd need to be there no later than 8:15 to get everything set up. There's the board, 7 mike stands, music stands and cords, recording the CD, setting up the computer for power point, setting up the guest speaker with a cordless . . . and the last few weeks there have been computer problems. Other places I've had at least part of these responsibilities done by others-- the only way I could do it is if there were others to take charge of the computer and help me set up some of the mics.

No comments: