Monday, October 8, 2007

Day 36: Haircut

I looked in the mirror before taking a shower this morning, and had to do it. My hair was too long for me to deal with, and I probably also got brave after just recently watching Julia Stiles chop her own locks in The Bourne Ultimatum.
I don't think I did too bad a job, but I'll probably have someone make sure I got it even later. Zaria seemed to like it. Actually, I couldn't quite tell if she was admiring my hair by grabbing for it, or trying to play with my ears. (= Below is a bit of a ritual I've started of brushing her hair in the morning at the vanity I was given from my grandmother.

2 comments:

Anissa said...

I cut mine the same length Sunday;)

Christine said...

Good for you! I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to do it to myself but I'm proud of you for doing it!