Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 161: Pannekoeken!

Today was KTIS' "Drive Through Difference," which I really would've enjoyed being part of, but we had plans already to take advantage of the Monday deal at Pannekoeken-- buy one, get one for 2.99. We had thought they were buy one-get one, but it's still a great deal and they are so good. I have a recipe for the standard fruit kind that I'm excited to try sometime. I had a meat & veggie one, Jamin had a southwestern one (right side) and across from us, Cassie had her standard Rotterdam pannekoeken with metwurst sausage.

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Is that a weekly deal? I love that place! The last time I was there I had a french silk raspberry one. It was french silk filling with raspberries on top. It was like eating a pie;)

SaraCate and Jamin said...

Yes, it's a weekly deal. They only have a couple of restaurants open in the TC area, one in St. Louis Park and one in Plymouth-- they used to have one further north, where you and I grew up. (=

I haven't tried the French silk pie one, I'll definitely have to get that