Wednesday, September 3, 2008

30th Birthday! In the hospital

So today is my big 30th birthday. The end of this blog. And I had to use a camera phone to take the picture. Oh, well. It was a good day. I had 4 groups of visitors and all of them brought me food. Cassie brought Chipotle, and then I got 3 cakes from Dad and Dawn (pictured above with cake), Jamin, and John and Jen. Not bad! Plus I had room service all day and I got a "happy birthday, I love you mommy" call from Zaria. (=

It's been a good year. Not quite what I would've expected with the twins pregnancy and hospital stay, but still a good year. It's fun to see how much Zaria has grown over the past year, and to see some of the crazy houses we looked at before buying our home last week. I've had a lot of good times with family and friends, and a lot to be thankful for.

Jamin and I will continue to post pictures and updates on our family blog, especially since we'll be seeing two adorable babies within the next 6 weeks or so. You'll find us at:
http://saminfamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

drgonici said...

Dear Sara,
I try to write you in this way. I hope you find it out. You have lovely family, especially your daughter. And we are curious for your twins. We hope all is well and pray for your family.
I and Roman - we were married in 2004, we bought a flat in our town and live still here. We have two children - boy Lukas, born in 2005 and girl Michaela, born in 2008. Have you any e-mail? I write you there.
Jana Drgonova (Heskova), Slovakia

SaraCate and Jamin said...

Hi Jana!
Good to hear from you! Go ahead and comment with your e-mail address-- I won't publish it here in the comments, but it'll come to my e-mail and I'll see it.
Thank you!