Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 291: The beach and beach ball belly

I felt adventurous and it was a beautiful day, so I took Zaria to the beach. We didn't bring suits, though it ended up being warm enough that I wished I had. Zaria has lots of fun playing in the sand and wading in the water. I only did minimal chasing after her, really, but I was exhausted after about 90 minutes (including lunch time). Next time I'm not going as the only adult.

Later in the evening after small group, I tried on some dresses to find out what I could wear to Kristie & Josh's wedding this weekend. It was fairly hard to find a good fit that looked OK on me. Below is my beach ball belly in a dress I decided to pack but not wear to the ceremony. It'll be a little better if I get something over it, I figure. Am I really only half way there on this pregnancy? The twins are at 21 weeks today.

No comments: